Affinitus Group was established by leading IT professionals in 1990 as an IT Business Solutions provider to organisations within the Distribution, Manufacturing and Warehousing and Storage sectors.
We are currently seeking to recruit programmers to join our existing team in order to develop and provide day-to-day support for our well-established ERP software.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of some or all of the following … C#, VB.Net, SQL Server, Java, Angular alongside excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work within a team or on their own. Additionally, any experiences of working within any FMCG environment or knowledge of Accounts based packages would be beneficial. The flexibility and adaptability is a very important trait for our company. The role will also incorporate some customer facing interactions, support work and occasional travel to customer sites around UK and occasional international.
If you are interested in this position, email us: email@example.com
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate programming knowledge of programming, including familiarity with inheritance and OOP design principles.
- Knowledge of SQL Server (2005 upwards) including T-SQL, database design, and basic Database Admin procedures.
- Good communication skills to express technical concepts to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Development in various languages
Position Term: Full Time
Salary Range: £25K-60K depending on skills and experience