Affinitus Group Ltd are expanding and require an experienced, confident and tech-savvy individual to join our ERP solutions implementation team. Existing knowledge of our software is a definite advantage.
In this role you will be expected to work directly with our customers, managing the end-to-end implementation process. Responsibilities will include delivering discovery workshops to understand the client business requirements and translating those into technical configurations, deploying and implementing our software, designing and delivering end-user training, providing go-live & ongoing customer support, proactively managing issue resolution and customer expectations to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You must be prepared to travel to customer sites both in the UK and beyond.
· Desired – experience in the food industry
· Highly valued – previous knowledge of our software
· Valued – knowledge of pack-house and QC environments
· Customer facing consulting experience
· Software implementation experience
· Proven client facing experience.
· Genuine interest in IT and delivering successful software implementations
Salary: £35K to £50K – Depending on experience
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies